Enter Home Seller Property Store
Selling your home shouldn't be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing Northern Michigan Property Store is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.Find out how much your home is worth and how we can help you get top dollar for your home.
Our commissions are capped at 4% TOTAL! It is the same MLS and the same internet why pay more? Seller's advantage commission!
Call us before you list with anyone else. 231-264-0222 Recent Home Sales
Getting the highest price
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and more.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home. We are a partner in Lakes States Title.
- Broker's commission is a full-service fee and can cost anywhere between 5% to 7%. OUR COMMISSION IS 4% OR LESS!
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.